Uniforms, policies, rules, and teachers all put restrictions on your style. This article will show you how to bend the rules and look good for school anyway, without breaking them.
1. Make sure that you don't change yourself too fast. You should only change a couple of things at a time, otherwise you might annoy your teachers.
2. Start the night before. Shave (or wax, if you prefer). Brush your hair just enough to get out the day's knots.
3. Make sure you have the products and hair accessories that you need.
4. Start the morning by showering. Even a quick shower will make you feel better and refreshed.
5. Have a fluffy, warm towel to wrap around yourself. Comfort yourself.
6. Moisturize and treat your face for acne, if you need to.
7. Get dressed. Play some music while you do so. Upbeat songs and genres are good for waking yourself up in the morning, but you should listen to whatever you like.
8. Accessorise. If your school allows you to wear jewelry, then do so! Stay away from bright colours. If your skin is a light colour, go
for silvers; if you have darker skin, go for golds. These don't stand out as much, but they really add class!
9. Apply makeup. Never go over the top with it, since it just makes you look plastic-like and fake. Natural is the way to go, especially in summer. Some concealer, a hint of blush, and some lip balm or lip gloss works well. You can add a little eyeliner if you want to draw attention to your eyes, but stay away from anything too thick.
10. Keep yourself smelling clean. Always use deodorant, and try to get a summery fruity perfume. Be careful about how much you use.
11. Make sure your teeth and breath are clean.