There are lots of articles about how to make these kits, right? But they all seem too-large, to take with you to school! Here is how to make a smaller version of the kits.
Get a small box. It can be anything from a cell phone/camera box (nice and small), to a canvas or drawstring tote bag (a bit bigger). You can decorate your own canvas bag
Lip gloss. You will want a colored one and a sheer one, in yummy flavors.
Mascara and/or eyeliner. Just one bottle. Note: Replace every few months if you can.
Concealer and foundation. Just in case you hit the snooze alarm too late.
Money.From forgotten lunch money to buying something from the vending machine, money comes in handy!
Clear nail polish. This can be used for tons of things, like fixing tights or pantyhose, touching up nail shine, or sealing something closed.
Mini hairbrush. You never know! Wrap 3-4 ponytail holders around the handle, so you'll always have them.
Razor. Just in case you missed patch of hair on your legs!
Travel-size lotion. Clammy hands can split. Ew!
Travel-size deodorant. Gym class takes its toll on you!
Hand towel. Just in case you need to dry off!
Anything extra. Anything else, such as feminine supplies, tissues, bandages, pads, whatever else you want.
Change of clothes. You never know when you might forget gym clothes, spill something on you at lunch, or any other situation. Wrap them up super small so they will fit.
Put everything together in your bag, if you used one. If you have a box, put in dividers, or buy one already with pockets/dividers.
Place everything as you please.
Uniforms, policies, rules, and teachers all put restrictions on your style. This article will show you how to bend the rules and look good for school anyway, without breaking them.
1. Make sure that you don't change yourself too fast. You should only change a couple of things at a time, otherwise you might annoy your teachers.
2. Start the night before. Shave (or wax, if you prefer). Brush your hair just enough to get out the day's knots.
3. Make sure you have the products and hair accessories that you need.
4. Start the morning by showering. Even a quick shower will make you feel better and refreshed.
5. Have a fluffy, warm towel to wrap around yourself. Comfort yourself.
6. Moisturize and treat your face for acne, if you need to.
7. Get dressed. Play some music while you do so. Upbeat songs and genres are good for waking yourself up in the morning, but you should listen to whatever you like.
8. Accessorise. If your school allows you to wear jewelry, then do so! Stay away from bright colours. If your skin is a light colour, go
for silvers; if you have darker skin, go for golds. These don't stand out as much, but they really add class!
9. Apply makeup. Never go over the top with it, since it just makes you look plastic-like and fake. Natural is the way to go, especially in summer. Some concealer, a hint of blush, and some lip balm or lip gloss works well. You can add a little eyeliner if you want to draw attention to your eyes, but stay away from anything too thick.
10. Keep yourself smelling clean. Always use deodorant, and try to get a summery fruity perfume. Be careful about how much you use.
11. Make sure your teeth and breath are clean.
1. If you wear uniforms, add cute accessories to make your outfit complete. If you wear regular clothes, make sure they flatter your body. Do not wear tight
2. Take care of your hair. Wash it everyday. No conditioners, and make sure it is not greasy. Make sure your hair gets cut regularly.
3. Make sure your nails are kept clean and groomed well
4.Do not overdue your makeup, that will look tacky.
Uniforms can be hard to deal with, especially with the changing economy. In this article, you will learn how to look good, even in cheaper clothes. Now, let's get started.
We all need to look good, and yes, though you may deny it now, there will likely be a guy that you fall head over heels for. Then what? Mom says no make up, or its just weird. Well, my friend, you have come to the right place.
Get ready to look naturally beautiful and you just from home. This is basicly aboout Beauty and Health, also tips and remedys ! Some of you know im on Youtube, the ones who don't, just go here to this URL link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/SweetiaBunny.Hopefully, I will get a Facebook so when I do I will surely let you girls know
This is MAINLY for girls who don't have any confident in their selfs, don't like there features, or something that's making them unhappy about their skin, body, or anything. I really hope this persuade girls to follow their dreams and that they are truely beautiful even if they don't see it.